Thursday, May 26, 2011

Springtime,and the Weather is not Fine

I think I have finally succumbed to the crappy weather blues.  As a native of Seattle, I thought I was immune, but I think it's taking hold.  I am tired of carrying an umbrella everyday, I am tired of seeing people in rubber boots (even though some of them are very stylish and I know I for one am getting new rain boots next year!).  I was hoping that that few days here and there that we have had of really nice weather would shake me out of it (and riding my bike to work does help, I feel like I'm really getting a chance to experience and enjoy the nice weather when I'm on my bike), but I just feel blah.  Someone on the bus this morning had moccasins on; I hope she isn't somehow, inadvertently, doing a rain-dance in them as she walks to the bus in the morning.  Is there a dance for good weather?  The Hustle?  The Samba?  The Twist?

No comments:

Post a Comment