Thursday, January 19, 2012

Flip-Flop Flurry (of snow)

I'm not necessarily someone who likes to look at feet, nor am I repulsed by them like some people I know.  But I think in the summertime, we become fairly numb to the fact that people all around us have their feet out on display 24/7, whether in flip-flops, sandals, open-toed shoes, or just plain old bare feet.  But in the winter?  Especially on a snowy day in Seattle (few and far between as they are)?  In Starbucks...that last bastion of social modesty? Where everyone typically looks very 'Starbucksy'?   Feet out on display in the wintertime are not good, especially when you figure that a lot of people neglect their usual foot upkeep in the colder months.  This guy's feet certainly weren't horrible, but I was really taken aback at seeing them out in the wild at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment