Friday, February 11, 2011

Your Pants are falling Down...and what if there are Zombies?

I know you've seen them, and asked yourself "How can that be comfortable...or even safe?"  I'm talking, of course, about the young gentlemen sauntering around town with their pants (I'm going to start calling them dungarees just to add to the ridiculousness).  I always want to ask them if it's fun to have to walk down the street holding up their pants with one hand...but they're usually talking on their phone with the other hand, so I don't want to interrupt and seem rude.  The real treat is when not only can you see that their pants are at mid-thigh level, but that you also get the privilege of an eyeful of underwear.  Nothing excites this newly minted 40-year-old more than a glimpse of some punk's plaid boxers hanging over his low-riding jeans.  But, even if you don't like how they look, I'm always wondering: how will these guys get out of the way quickly if a car almost hits them?  What if they hit a slick patch of ice?  And what about the zombies that may or may not start to take over our civilization? (and I'm referring to the fast zombies that are cropping up in a lot of movies, TV shows and video games, not the slow-moving zombies of yesteryear)  What about the zombies?

No comments:

Post a Comment