Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's a Slumber Party, Didn't You Get your Invite?

No matter where I go these days, inevitably I find myself staring at the backside of someone who appears to be wearing their pajamas in public (or at least pajama pants). My first thought is typically "Weird", but my thoughts tend to turn almost immediately to "Gross, they're wearing their pajamas in public....is that what they were sleeping in just a little while ago?"  I'll admit I like to be comfortable and the first thing I usually do when I get home at the end of a workday is change into my 'comfies'...but I don't wear them in public because I don't think the public really wants to see what I sleep in, sweat in, and roll around in bed in.  This partners really well with the people I see on almost every flight I'm on (or in the security line at the airport) wearing the above-mentioned pajama pants and carrying a pillow....not a travel pillow, but a pillow from their bed.  Yuck.  I really don't want to be near your bed pillow that you insist on carrying around the airport because you have some fear of being uncomfortable on the plane.  Everyone is uncomfortable on the plane these days, deal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment