Monday, January 31, 2011

Starbucks Style

Ever notice that there is a distinct look on the weekends at Starbucks (or any of the mass market espresso/coffee places we have here in Seattle)?  It's distinctive: not too dressy, not too casual, a little bit athletic, but still pulled together so as not to look as if they've just tumbled out of bed to get their morning cup of joe.  I always feel a little under-done when I check in at Starbucks...as if maybe I should have taken a few more minutes with my hair, or my make-up or even re-thought my entire ensemble before I shuffled out the door.  Coco Chanel always said before you walk out the door stop, and remove one piece of jewelry, accessory, etc.  But perhaps, before you walk into your local coffee shop, you need to add something...a little pizazz maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment